PARA KAZANMAK

Youtube Abone, İzlenme, Beğeni, Yorum ve 4000 Saat Arttırma Platformu

29 Şubat 2020 Cumartesi

Good Night Message For Girlfriend or Wife


Lovely Good Night Messages For Girlfriend

Sweet Good Night Messages For Girlfriend




Make your affectionate relationship more attractive by sending these Good Night Messages For Girlfriend before going to sleep. Say goodnight to your girlfriend with sweet good night wishes that will bring pretty feelings to her mind. Make her feel the luckiest girlfriend of the world and greet her good night with some special and romantic words which will be the sweetest way to say goodnight.


Whatever you need good night SMS for girlfriend or good night text for her, these goodnight messages are perfect for that.

Romantic Good Night Messages for Girlfriend



The Earth moves around the sun, it’s an eternal truth. Just like our bond, it is also eternal. I miss you a lot. Have a nice sleep and beautiful dream. Good Night my dear!

Sweetheart! I cannot wait any longer to be in your arms. My wish will come true one day that we wake up together in the morning. Till then Good Night!

When I go to bed I miss something. That is you, dear! So, I take my cell phone and send you a text. Have a sweet dream my love, Good Night!

The last person I think of while going to the bed is you! Have a lovely sleep with sweet dreams Sweetheart! Good Night!

As the day turns into night, keep your worries out of sight. Close your eyes and go to sleep, for all the good times are yours to keep. Sweetest dreams!

I just cannot believe an angel like you is sleeping beside me. Right now, I want to pinch myself once to be sure that it’s not a dream. Good night my love.

If you ever get scared after having a nightmare, don’t be afraid because I am always beside you. Just hold me tight. Good night.

I want you to have the sweetest and happiest dream every night. Good night my sweetheart.

When you sleep, it seems to me that you are one of the flowers that bloom at night. Good night my flower.


Starry starry night… But the only thing I can think of is you. You are prettier than all of the stars and the Moon herself. I am the happiest man alive because I have you. Have a very good night, love.

Nights without you are the worst. I wish I was with you right now, holding you tight. May this night be peaceful and filled with beautiful harmony. Can’t wait to see you, baby. Goodnight.  

Just like the sun and moon are destined to rise in their particular time. I am destined to be with you forever. I miss you a lot. Have a nice sleep with beautiful dreams. Good night.

I don’t want to be your blanket in which you snuggle, I don’t want to be your sheets on which you wriggle. I just want to be the guy with whom, you can do all those things together and cuddle. Good night.

Marshmallow clouds and fluffy puppies, chocolate trains and golden cars, may your imagination go wild and your dreams are full of the most amazing fun! Good night my love!

Put your right hand on your left shoulder and your left hand on your right. It is a hug for you before you fall asleep. Good night sweet dreams.

I miss you every second of my life. You are all that I have ever wanted, and spending these nights without you is such a nightmare. I will never let you go, baby. Have a very peaceful night. 

No nightmare can attack your peaceful sleep, because I will protect it each and every night till the end of time. I love you to the Moon and back, baby. Have a rest. Goodnight. 

I hope you are having the best sleep tonight. I’m feeling so happy thinking that tomorrow will be a new day in my life with you still in it. Good night my love!

Nights are filled with magic & mystery. Let’s make it more magical tonight with the spell of our love. Good night my sweetheart!


Good Night Wishes for Lover


You and I, are two souls made for each other and destined for the heaven of love. Together we will make the greatest love story ever. Good night!

One last look at your face before the lights are off, helps me sleep well and keeps my heart beating. I love you so much. Have a tight sleep tonight!

I said to the moon that you are not the one who lightens up my nights. He asked angrily, then who? I said only my cute and sweet girlfriend could light up my nights. Good Night.

At night when air blows my hairs, I supposed they are your kisses, Missing you too much my love! Good Night!

The day is busy enough to keep me occupied. In the quiet of the night, I begin to really miss you. Goodnight sweetheart.

There may be a billion yesterdays and a trillion tomorrows, but there is only ever one today. I would never let one day pass without letting you know that I am thinking of you.

Your boyfriend has a love-hate relationship with the night. He hates it because he can’t be with you, but he loves it because he can dream about you endlessly.

While looking at this blissful night with romantic moonlight and a cool breeze with glitters of stars up in the sky. I can only wish that you would have been with me. Good Night. I love you so much babe.

Behind your eyes lies a world full of colors and every beautiful thing that is connected to your lovely heart. Sleep tight and meet me in dreams. I am waiting for you sweetheart.

Feel free to let your toes peek out from under the covers. No boogeyman will dare to come out with me right beside you. Bedbugs? Not with me around. Sleep well, my lovely!

Even though I can’t be with you right now, you are the only thing I can think of. Every time I close my eyes, I see your beautiful face. I just can’t help it. I hope we will see each other in our dreams. Goodnight, baby.

I feel happy because I have someone to think of every night before I go to sleep. Not many people have the luck as mine. Good night!

I am sending you a kiss tonight but you’ll have it in your dream. So, sleep now or you may just miss the timing. Good night sweetie!

I don’t care how hard the day turns out for me as long as I get to hold you all night long and wake up with you. Good night, for now, my love.

Sometimes you whisper in your sleep. Although I can never understand what you say but it makes me want to cuddle you more. Good night darling.

Even after a hectic day, I feel like I have so much to talk with you. But I guess, you’re craving for a good sleep more than anything right now. Good night!

As the clock ticks away to midnight, I just want to say that you are the prettiest and the most beautiful girl in the whole universe. I love you, good night.

I don’t dream about you, because I can never fall asleep thinking about you. Good night sweetie!

There are thousands of stars in the sky that shine, but for me, you are the brighter and most shinier. I love you with all my heart. Have a nice sleep with lots of beautiful dreams. Good night.

Your cozy bed is looking for you to come and embrace it. Go to sleep and dream about all the fairy tales that define my angel. Good Night and sweet dreams. I love you loads.

Sometimes I may be alone, maybe sleepy but that cannot restrict me from sending you lovely messages, sweetie! I will keep doing this until the night we are together with each other!

The last person that I remember while going to sleep is the one that is reading this text. I miss you a lot, my girl. Good Night. Have sweet and sour dreams!

good night for her sms


Sitemizdeki tüm içerikler sadece bilgilendirmek içindir.
Size bir iyilik isteyebilir miyiz? Bu sayfayı sizin için yararlı olduğu takdirde paylaşabilir misiniz? Teşekkürler!

Can we ask you a favor? Can you please share this page if it's useful to you? Thanks!

Sağlıcakla kalın ve bizi takip etmeye devam edin.
Thank you for your continuing supports!


Paylaşılmayan Bilgi Bilgi Değildir. 


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder