PARA KAZANMAK

Youtube Abone, İzlenme, Beğeni, Yorum ve 4000 Saat Arttırma Platformu

7 Mart 2020 Cumartesi

Good Night Messages For Boyfriend or Husband


Romantic Good Night Messages For Boyfriend




Looking for Good Night Messages for Her? Send her that romantic good night message.  All a woman is looking for is a lovely man that can be her night smooth.

It’s very important to put a smile on her before she goes to bed at night. It will make her think of you and know that she is still in your thoughts.


Your handsome boyfriend will be so happy if he get this sweet and romantic goodnight wishes from you before going to bed! Right here on this post you will get the best good night messages and sweet goodnight wishes for him which are too lovely, cute and affectionate. 

I wish someday I’ll give you a kiss in the forehead and say goodnight to you. And then you’ll take me in your arms and then I’ll close my eyes. Good night my love!

Spending each and every day with your love and your company is a wonderful experience. I love you for making me feel happy all the time. Good night!

I’m thinking of you right now because it’s a very dark and cold night. I wish you were here to give me hug & make me feel safe tonight. Good night my love!

I know that it’s kind of silly, but I’m scared of the dark when you are not around. You are my biggest protector, and I’m finding it so hard to fall asleep without you. Goodnight, baby. Can’t wait to see you.

Every time I fall asleep without you, I have terrible nightmares. I hope that you will make it stop as soon as possible. May your night be calm and peaceful, and your morning be full of joy.

I can’t fall asleep without you. Insomnia is my nemesis. You are the only one who can beat it. Can’t wait to fall into your arms and feel this warmth filling every cell of my body. Goodnight, baby.

I’m freezing here without you! How can I sleep when I don’t feel your warm hands on my skin? I just hope you are doing better than me. Wishing you the best night and even better morning.



You are always the man of my wildest dreams. Have a tight sleep. Goodnight.

Give your body and mind some rest. I want the best version of you every day. Goodnight my love. Make sure I am on your dreams.

I know right now you are thinking of me and you probably got a million things to do. But I guess you should know that the whole time you were busy, I was worried about you. So take care, ok.

Goodnight, sweet prince. May your dreams be nothing short of spectacular. You are my one true love and life’s wish. Love to you, my soul mate. Heart to heart we sleep.

Good night, to the guy who makes my days bright. Sweet dreams, to the guy whose love makes me burst out at the seams. Hugs and kisses, to the guy who makes my life seem like a bed of roses. I love you.

Go to sleep knowing you’ll be the last thing I think about and the first thing I think of when I wake up to the sun beaming down and the birds chirping.

Goodnight my love, goodnight my dear it’s just the night, though shall not fear to feel the warmth of my embrace and thank God for His grace.

Good night and sweet dreams, but your dreams cannot be sweeter than mine because I dream about the sweetest thing – about you.

I know neither of us are happy being away from each other. But still I wish you a good night sleep, because tomorrow we will be together and will have full day to cherishing our love and fulfil our dreams. Good Night my Love.

Even if I count each and every star everything still seems dull due to the fact that you’re the brightest one in my life. Good night.

Sweet Dreams my Love!! I get the sugary shivers down my spine, whenever I think about how you’re mine and I’m yours.


The sun is upset now, but the moon dances in joy. Although the sun is depressed at seeing you go, the moon gets to enjoy the whole night with you.

All I wish is that the nights when we are together would never end. When we are apart, I cannot bear it. Good night, my love.

Silent night and your dreams, Silent night as I remember you, Do you even have a clue? That I am missing you so much my love, Wish you a lovely night, Good night!

With each passing day my love for you grows, I don’t understand how it happens, but somehow I manage it, baby, I can’t wait for tomorrow to love you more. Good night.

The starlit sky looks amazing and the ambiance of the night is mesmerizing. But it is nothing as compared to how beautiful I feel from within when I am with you. Good night.

I hope you’ll see me in your dreams, love. I will do anything to make your sleep safe and peaceful. I hope that this night will bring you harmony, and in the morning you will feel one hundred percent rested. 

I miss you so much when you are not around. I know you do too. But I hope that it won’t make you restless. Have a great peaceful night and don’t forget that in the morning we will see each other again.

I wish I could kiss you right now. Did you know that it’s my favourite thing to do? May this night be peaceful and full of sweet dreams. Miss you like crazy, can’t wait to see your handsome face tomorrow.

Good night to the most amazing guy in the world.

Wishing good night to the most handsome man in the world. May you have the sweetest dream of your life tonight!

Whether you have a good time or bad, I will always be there to kiss and cuddle you when its night. Good night my love.

No matter how hard you try, your dreams can never be sweeter than mine, because I dream about YOU. Good night my sweetheart.

You look so innocent when you sleep. Every time I see you sleeping, I fall in love with you. Good night handsome. Wish you a tight sleep!

I have no other desire in life because I already have you. You are all my sweetest dreams in life that came true. Good night darling!








This message is to remind you that you are the most important thing in my life. I want to take away all your nightmares and fill your dreams with love. Have a lovely night. Sweet dreams.

I wish I could be the moon. I would give anything to watch you sleep. Your beauty is unparalleled and makes the North star seem dim. May your dreams be wonderful and your rest be plentiful.

Here is to hoping that angels will guard you while you dream and the gentle breezes of the night will keep you cool. If it is too cold, may your blankets be warm as you drift on to a gentle rest.

Do you miss me? Because I miss you so much. I wish we could be together every minute. But it’s okay, it doesn’t change the way I feel about you. I love you, and I always will. Have a very good night, baby.

It’s so funny that I’m still afraid of the dark. But when you are with me, there’s nothing I need to worry about. I can’t wait to forget about everything in your arms, feel your heart beating next to mine. Sweet dreams, baby.

I hate sleeping without you. Nights are endless when you don’t hold me, I feel so cold and alone. Let’s not sleep by ourselves anymore, it’s not something I can handle. Goodnight and see you soon, love.

Each night, I hope that the moon is large and bright and you will be happy and right. When you turn off the light, keep in mind that I am dreaming of you.

I’m trying to fall asleep, counting every star. But all of them seem dull because you are the brightest one in my life. Good night!

All I do each day is await to be with you again. My entire day revolves around the hope that I can spend my evenings in your arms again.

Know that I’m here and I will always be with you. Hand in hand and soul to soul. Close your eyes and drift off to sleep with a great, big smile. I am here, my love.

It is not just that you are a great man, but you look so innocent when you sleep. Have a tight sleep so that I can see that cute face tomorrow.

Have a good night sleep and get yourself prepared for a brilliant day. Good night my sweetheart.

Sitemizdeki tüm içerikler sadece bilgilendirmek içindir.
Size bir iyilik isteyebilir miyiz? Bu sayfayı sizin için yararlı olduğu takdirde paylaşabilir misiniz? Teşekkürler!

Can we ask you a favor? Can you please share this page if it's useful to you? Thanks!

Sağlıcakla kalın ve bizi takip etmeye devam edin.
Thank you for your continuing supports!

http://www.noktayardim.com
http://noktayardim.blogspot.com.tr/

Paylaşılmayan Bilgi Bilgi Değildir.


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder