PARA KAZANMAK

Youtube Abone, İzlenme, Beğeni, Yorum ve 4000 Saat Arttırma Platformu

7 Mart 2020 Cumartesi

Funny Good Night Messages





You may use these Funny Good Night Messages to make a funny good night wish to your desired one!
Looking for Good Night Messages for Her? Send her that romantic good night message.  All a woman is looking for is a lovely man that can be her night smooth.

It’s very important to put a smile on her before she goes to bed at night. It will make her think of you and know that she is still in your thoughts.


Thinking about you mode activated! Missing you in progress! If you are awake reply to deactivate thinking mode. Good night!

Let the most beautiful dream come to you tonight, Let the sweetest person come in your dream tonight but don’t make it a habit, Because I’m not free every night, Good Night!

The good people sleep much better at night than the bad people. Of course, the bad people enjoy the waking hours much more. Good night!

Do you know why we close our eyes? When we pray, when we cry, when we dream? Because the most beautiful things in life are unseen and felt by the heart only, Goodnight my love.

I wish I could be the moon. I would give anything to watch you sleep. Your beauty is unparalleled and makes the North star seem dim. May your dreams be wonderful and your rest be plentiful.

Welcome to Sweet Dreams airlines. We’ll be shortly arriving at Dreamland. Fasten blankets, puff the pillow, close your eyes & get ready to doze off! Good Night!

Don’t forget to brush your teeth and wash your hand and face before sleeping. You have to meet me tomorrow. So go to the washroom. Good night buddy.

If you feel lonely don’t worry. I am here to disturb you all the time. Now sleep well. Good night dear. Have a wonderful scary dream!

I used up all my energy in laughing all day! You’re all fantastic! Let’s recharge for we need more energy tomorrow. Good night!

Sleep as early as you can so that you can dream about all the pranks we can play in class and all the fun we can have at school tomorrow. Good night.

Good dreams come to those who sleep so close your eyes and go to sleep! Your dreams can’t come when you’re wide awake! Shut those peepers and get some sleep!

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ123456789*# Thanks God all the keypads are ok… Oh, anyway…Good Night! ??



Saying Good night is not a Formality or Due to free message, It’s the art of Saying that I remember you in “My last minute of the Day” Good Night.

Hi babe, yea you bae, I’m talking to you, well just wanted to say goodnight and I love you, do not cuddle the pillows, I’m right over here in my house oops!

Twinkle, twinkle little star. How I wonder where you are? Up above the sky so high, where you are I wish you were mine. Twinkle, twinkle little star. Can I keep you near or far? Goodnight my little shining star.

Sleeping on my keyboard. If I answer, I’m talking in my sleep. Good night!

In this night I hope that you will stop using mobile and go to sleep after reading my message. Now keep the phone away and sleep well dear. Good night.

If you feel lonely in this night, think about the scary faces and ghosts. Can you see them? Good night my friend. Have a nice sleep.

I hope there are no bugs in your bed. Last time I found some. I think your bed is clean now. Now sleep, my friend. Good night.


Hey you, Yes you darling, holding the phone. You are asleep? No? Ok, good, cause I want to say good night before your eyelashes hug each other tightly.

Feel free to let your toes peek out from under the covers. No boogeyman will dare to come out with me right beside you. Bed bugs? Not with me around. Sleep well, my lovely!

Oops! Ouch I fell from bed Trying to reach my phone just to Say sweet dreams to you. Good night and Sleep tight.

A very original good night wish only for you beware of cheap duplicates I’m the only authorized dealer for good night wishes. Good night, Sweet dreams!

Did you hear about the girl who was so keen on road safety that she always wore white at night? Last Winter she was knocked down by a snow plough! Good night!

Sun wouldn’t be red, Sea wouldn’t be blue, I wouldn’t be happy, Without disturbing you! Good Night!

As the thief was leaving the house, the child woke up & said to the thief “Take my school bag also, or else I’ll wake up my mum”. Good Night!

Star light, star bright, let’s count the sheep tonight. 1-2-3 there goes 3. 4-5-6 there goes 4. 7-8-9 close your eyes. 10-11-12 sweet dreams and goodnight.


Sitemizdeki tüm içerikler sadece bilgilendirmek içindir.
Size bir iyilik isteyebilir miyiz? Bu sayfayı sizin için yararlı olduğu takdirde paylaşabilir misiniz? Teşekkürler!

Can we ask you a favor? Can you please share this page if it's useful to you? Thanks!

Sağlıcakla kalın ve bizi takip etmeye devam edin.
Thank you for your continuing supports!

http://www.noktayardim.com
http://noktayardim.blogspot.com.tr/

Paylaşılmayan Bilgi Bilgi Değildir.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder